Tate Modern, London
As the Security Consultant engaged on the Tate Modern extension, our role is both as security advisor and multi-disciplined security engineering consultant. Our scope of services have included:-
- Benchmarking and analysis of the existing security measures and procedures
- Carrying out a Threat & Risk Assessment and developing a Security Strategy
- Advising on bomb blast treatments, including hostile vehicle mitigation (HVM)
- Designing electronic security systems, including detection, CCTV and other security technical assets
- Supporting the selection of suppliers and trade contractors.