Our objective is always to make life as easy as possible for our clients. It is rarely practical for a client’s senior management to become involved in the day to day running of a project, and we can provide the professional resources which will leave our clients free to concentrate on their own core activities.
Our range of skills means we can take control of any aspect of the project, from formulating the brief and establishing the programme, to developing the budget and advising on the contractual route through to managing the tendering procedure, appointment of contractors and monitoring of the construction process.
Our capabilities include:
- Construction cost consultancy
- Value engineering
- Concept and feasibility studies
- Investment appraisal
- Risk analysis
- Project audit and reporting
- Preparation of contract documentation
- Tender evaluation
- Construction management
- CDM Principal Designer
- Expert witness and claims evaluation
- Partnering / framework agreements